inexpensive, super easy and filling, this breakfast is one of my favorites to bring to the office. i often create different versions with different items i have on-hand. as always, my recipes are short, to-the-point and easy to follow.
keep reading for ingredients and instructions.
low-carb breakfast bowl recipe
- 2 boiled eggs per meal (soft or hard will work)
- cole slaw mix (shredded lettuce will also work)
- smashed avocado
- sriracha (optional, recommended)
- bacon (optional)
- create bed of cabbage/lettuce
- top with cut boiled eggs
- season to taste (garlic, black pepper, himalayan salt, chives and a touch of paprika)
- add some avocado
- add bacon
- drizzle on the sriracha
- store in the fridge and enjoy that morning time you saved yourself
check out the food section of my blog for more ideas!